10/25/12

Bruno Mars Releases "Unorthodox Jukebox" Cover


One of my favorite male vocalists, Bruno Mars, has released the cover to his next album! His next studio album will be titled Unorthodox Jukebox and the cover can be seen above. 

He tweeted the image yesterday to his 12 million followers. I'm very excited for this album and I will definitely be giving it a listen once it comes out. His voice is incredible and I like almost every one of his songs. The track list for his album is as follows:

1. Young Girls
2. Locked Out Of Heaven
3. Gorilla
4. Treasure
5. Moonshine
6. When I Was Your Man
7. Natalie 
8. Show Me
9. Money Make Her Smile
10. If I Knew

Looks like it's going to be a good one! Are you excited for Bruno's next album?
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the bomb .com

Sonia said...

Hi I love your blog :) I just wanted to say I'm a big fan an I hope one day you get a TV show or something so I can watch you all the time

Jade said...

I love Bruno Mars! I'm definitely buying this :)

Anonymous said...

Are you and Dylan fighting ;( stop it. We love you.