9/25/12

The Voice Takes The Top Spot


Last night The Voice aired one of it's best episodes of all time! There was an incredible slew of talent on the show and I finally think that we will be in for a good season. Above is one of my favorite performances of the night, Michelle Brooks-Thompson's performance of Proud Mary. Give it a listen and let me know what you think!


In addition to her performance, I also loved Jordan Pruitt's performance of The One That Got Away by Katy Perry. The former Disney star came to The Voice for a second chance and she received the chance when Christina Aguilera turned her chair! I love Jordan's tone and when she goes into her head voice it's absolutely perfect. She's one to watch this season.


I was also a huge fan of Terisa Griffin's performance of Someone Like You by Adele. Although she started out  rocky once the chorus kicked in she was on point! With some coaching she can also be one of the top contenders for the title.


Last but not least, Dez Duron, who auditioned last season, returned to The Voice stage to sing Sara Smile. I'm glad to see him come back because I thought he deserved a chance last season. This time he was able to get Christina, Blake, and Cee Lo to turn their chairs! In the end he went with Christina. I'm very interested in seeing what she can do with him, and I want to see just how far he can go.

Well that's it for last night! This season of The Voice is looking to be a really good one so far. It's definitely winning over the X Factor in my opinion at least. 
-Jay P- 





3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! That girl can blowwww. amazing version of that song

Anonymous said...

Really good season. Cant wait to see the battle rounds and how they pan out.

Anonymous said...

omg too good!