9/6/12

Mariah Carey Performs Triumphant


I missed Mariah Carey's performance last night at the NFL Kickoff Show so I had to look it up today...I'm extremely disappointed. She performed a few songs, but the above performance is her new single Triumphant (Get Em). I don't know what she was thinking but this was a huge mess! It doesn't help that I can't stand the song, but she didn't even sound good singing it.  I was hoping for something so much better. I love Mariah and I think she's one of the greatest female vocalists of all times, but this performance was extremely disappointing. Sorry if I offended and Mimi fans!
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg this was terrible. sorry mariah but u need to sit down now. ur done

Anonymous said...

shes a legend its so disrespectful to diss her like this

Michelle said...

He's not even disrespecting her. He's being honest and showing his opinion. this is HIS blog. If you don't like something he has to say then get off of it.

Anonymous said...

SO SCREACHY