9/16/12

American Idol Confirms Judges


American Idol has finally confirmed it's new pannel of judges for the upcoming season of the show. Randy Jackson will be joined by superstars Mariah Carey, Keith Urban, and Nicki Minaj!

I think it's a great lineup and I'm actually looking forward to this season now. I really think that the judges have a lot of talent, and their personalities should definitely make for interesting chemistry. I'm anxious to see how the judges work together and to see if the mesh together as well as the original pannel. Regardless, the fact that Nicki Minaj is a judge is reason enough for me to watch!

What do you think about the new lineup? Are you going to watch?
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I will totes be watching :) the new judges look great

Anonymous said...

how can Nicki be a judge? Shes a SUPERSTAR she has to be super busy all the time.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING JUDGES <3

Jade said...

Really good panel of judges if you ask me :)

Anonymous said...

they could end AI. the voice is my fav