8/4/12

YouTube Artist of the Month - YE Dior


It's not often that I feature rappers as my YouTube Artist of the Month, just because it's rare for me to find a rapper deserving of the title. That's why this month I'm very excited to share with you a young talented rapper who goes by the name of YE Dior!

I first came across his music when a friend of mine sent me his link. He has performed at Christian Beadles' Meet and Greet Tour, and already has amassed a very large following. After listening to his music it is very easy to see why that is. Not only are his lyrics great, but his flow and timing are also extremely impressive. It's hard to believe that he is only 15 years old, but YE Dior is a perfect example of my favorite motto "Age is not a barrier to success." 

Be sure to check out all of his music on his YouTube page www.youtube.com/TheRRichieRich and follow him on Twitter @RRichieRich. Interview coming soon!
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Mike said...

His stuff is actually really dope. I've been listening to it for a little bit now

Anonymous said...

omg he's friends with Kylie Jenner! I follow him on instagram

Jewel Price said...

he's really good! He was at the beadles tour.

Anonymous said...

Great post.

Anonymous said...

i cant wait for the interview

Anonymous said...

wait...does he live in jersey? does that mean we can expect an in person interview? that would be SO cool!