8/7/12

Young Marqus Interview


Hey everyone! I have a surprise for you guys; Check out this special edition of Jay Swag TV, which is also an interview with the very talented Young Marqus! The video was produced by Electric Heart Media LLC and I cannot thank them enough. It looks amazing! Also, a big shout out to Young Marqus for taking the time to record himself answering the questions  as opposed to just doing a written response. Be sure to check him out at www.youngmarqusmusic.com and follow him on Twitter @YoungMarqus Enjoy!
-Jay P-

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is perfect

Samm said...

I saw him live and I loved his song Merk Out!!! Hes me new favorite

Jade said...

I'm so happy for you. Best interview yet. Whoever said you were irrelevant is so wrong! I hope they see this.

Anonymous said...

wow! this was definitely my favorite interview yet. Great quality, good questions, and his responses were very good. Good job on both ends. I just heard Merk Out for the first time too and I really like it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM <3333

Brianna said...

he's adorable. I love his eyes so much :) fantastic interview

MerkOut said...

Hooouuuussstttttooooonnnnnn

he's gonna be huge someday.

very cool website by the way

Anonymous said...

Love this :) Been a long time support of yours Jay. Do you miss Dylan yet? When will the bromance be rekindled? lol Just messing around with you guys ahaha. Love you both

Anonymous said...

ahhh i love him so much!!! I cant wait to see him in concert

Korina said...

i love himm!!! so cuteee

Anonymous said...

great :) so proud of you and the blog. I have been following you for quite some time now and you have really grown into a great blogger.

Helen Dorothy said...

Best interview yet. Who ever said you were irrelevant is so wrong!
Thanks.
funny videos