7/23/12

TCA Fashion

The teen choice awards aired and honestly, they're my least favorite of award season. Since it is a TEEN awards show, everyone looked pretty fun and cocktail chic. I tuned in late and missed No Doubt perform too. BUT by Default.... Gwen is on my list of best dressed:


The cast of pretty little liars looks awesome as well! I especially love Troian and Shay, but Lucy and Ashley look great too. PS they definitely are my fave TV show too.


Miss Selena, she always looks fab AND it was her birthday. I thought it was sweet to sing for her, she looked so embarrassed!


Ahh, sorry Demi, I can't take your hair in this look. The dress is cute though:


AND Last but not least... K-stew and R-Patz look so grunge I can't get into it. At least they tried to coordinate? That's kind of cute.


Who was your fave look?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

GWEN YESSSS

Cristine said...

love rpatz and kstew

Anonymous said...

I really think you and jay should go to these events

Anonymous said...

Gwen stefani is amazing as a fashion icon. I don't like her music though. Its not good