7/14/12

Jennifer Lopez & Steven Tyler Depart from Idol


While people had their suspicions of this departure, it has now been confirmed that both Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler will not be returning to American Idol for this upcoming season. Steven Tyler released a complex statement that didn't make much sense, so I'll sum it up for you; "I want to focus on Aerosmith again.

Jennifer Lopez also released a brief statement that read; "I honestly feel like the time has come. I know have to get back to doing the other things I do.

It sounds like the show as just becoming to demanding and time consuming for Jennifer and Steven. Of course, now begins all the replacement rumors. I've heard people from Nicki Minaj to Charlie Sheen. There are rumors, however, that Mariah Carey is in "serious-talks" to be a replacement. I'm completely okay with that! I feel that Mariah is one of the greatest vocalists of all times and I think she would be a great judge of talent. Who do you think should replace the American Idol judges?
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really time to end this show

Anonymous said...

Jenna Sousa and Jay Swag ;) I see your tweets <333

Jade said...

I think the show is going to end soon. :( it had an amazing run but it's time to stop while it's ahead

IdolFan said...

I heard Aretha Franklin wants to be a judge. Do you think that is a good idea?

John.Panichella said...

I think Aretha would be an AMAZING judge. She's one of my favorite vocalists of all time.