7/5/12

Frank Ocean Comes Out


"Thinkin' About You" singer Frank Ocean has admitted that his first love was a man. The OddFuture rapper/singer released the following statement:

"4 summers ago, I met somebody. I was 19. He was too. We spent that summer, and the summer after, together. Everyday almost. And on the days we were together, time would glide." He goes on to say, "I don't have any secrets I need to keep anymore. I feel like a freeman."

Personally, I don't see why everyone is making a big deal out of this. It's 2012 people! Wake up and realize that this is the world we live in. Not everyone is the same, and that is okay. It's okay to be different. It's time to accept people for who they are. I think it's great that Frank Ocean felt comfortable enough to share this information with his fans. If you were a fan of his music before, you should be a fan now. If you aren't, than the problem isn't with Frank Ocean, but it's with you.
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Michael said...

Thank you for sticking up for the LGBT community. I agree with everything you said! Great blog by the way

Anonymous said...

shut up fag lover

Anonymous said...

^^^ It's sad that you think that way. Jay P, I'm glad you wrote how you really felt. That takes a lot of guts. Love your blog, and ignore the people that try to keep your down. They're just jealous.

John.Panichella said...

Thanks for the support! I'm not concerned about what close minded haters have to say. They don't affect me anymore.

Anonymous said...

If someone disagrees with another persons opinion now a days they area hater. No! They just don't agree with you and they have their own opinion. I'm so sick of this bullshit.. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone does not have to agree.. enough with the street slang bullshit.