7/2/12

BET Awards Fashion

The BET awards are kind of all over the place, but this year the award show was actually entertaining! Ye opened and as far as I'm concerned... he gave the show life. The fashions were laid back, I guess everyone is over the whole lady gaga crazy Avant Garde thing--GOOD. Of course there were hits and misses...

My top 3:



Beyonce wearing Stephane Rolland SS12 Haute Couture.



OK, Beyonce AND Jay-Z. They were both really cute together.



This is a risky like... But I can't help but enjoy these pants Swizz Beats is wearing. SORRY I'M NOT SORRY.

My Bottom 2 (not counting pretty much everyone's hair):

                                                   

Really Big Sean? I don't know if this count's as worst dressed because he's not really wearing anything.


This is the first award show that I didn't like what Kim wore. She usually plays it safe and wears something simple, but this and the hair wasn't my favorite thing. I think it was because she was with Ye and didn't want to take the spotlight (for once.), but It wasn't my fave look. It looks ok in pictures, not so much on film. Who were your faves this year?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beyonce looked fab

Anonymous said...

I wasnt a big fan of the show this year

Kelly said...

Thank god! I thought I was going to be the only one that didn't like Kim's look

Jade said...

Who was your favorite performer of the night