6/29/12

Introducing Dylan Bernard



First and foremost, I want to say that I missed you guys while on hiatus. As you can see by this post I'm back! Now, let's get serious.

If you follow me on Twitter then you already know that I've been working with aspiring artist Dylan Bernard. To be completely honest that is one of the main reasons I was on hiatus. We've been working very hard lately and now I am ready to formally introduce Dylan Bernard as the first artist signed to Jay Swag Management. I am extremely excited to be working with Dylan. He is one of the most down to earth, ambitious, and talented people I've met. I know most of you know Dylan as my "brother," best friend, and co-host of Jay Swag TV and now I want you to know Dylan as the artist that he truly is. Check out his most recent video, a cover of No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown. The video also features my current YouTube Artist of the Month Jenna Sousa

I want all of you to comment/rate/subscribe and let us know what you think! Make sure you check out Dylan's YouTube channel DylanTBernard  and follow him on Twitter @DTBMuzic and Keek @DylanTBernardMusic

Thank you guys for being patient while I was away. Your support means the world to me, and I know that you will love what's coming for Dylan and I. I'm excited to see what's next for our lives. It's crazy how quickly things change, but we're ready to take on any challenges that are thrown our way. This is no longer a one man show, but I wouldn't want to share Jay Swag with anyone other than Dylan. 
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video! Good Luck with your singing career. Don't let anyone say that it isn't possible! Have to believe!

Jade said...

Welcome back! We missed you. Love you and Dylan. Good luck to both of you

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back.

Anonymous said...

I love Dylans voice!! The other girl is good too.

Rachel said...

I am in love with your friend. Is he really your brother? Either way tell him to hit me up some time ; )

John.Panichella said...

@Rachel He's not my brother by blood but I consider him a brother to me. Couldn't have asked for a better friend. He says hi!