6/2/12

Highschool Graduate !

(Katie Jo and I: We've graduated Kindergarten, 8th grade, and high school together. I'm going to miss her so much next year.)

I can't believe I'm sitting here writing this post. It's so weird to me, but yesterday I graduated from high school. These past four years have played such a huge role on helping me become the person I am today. I couldn't have asked for a better high school experience, and even though I complained (a lot) I really am grateful for the time I spent at Paul VI.

(Me, Ang, Mr. Markellos, Olivia)

 I made a bunch of friends, and of course a few enemies, but at the end of the day every single person in PVI Class of 2012 has affected me in one way or another. To all my young readers out there I just have one piece of advice for you; enjoy your childhood. I know all of you probably complain about school everyday but trust me, when your sitting there on your graduation day, you'll definitely wish you had just one more year with your friends. 

(Bri and I)

I wanted to make this a really nice sentimental post but I'm at a lost for words. I just want to wish everyone in my class the best of luck in everything they do. I hope they can all find themselves in these next few years and I hope all their dreams come true. Lastly, I want to thank my friends for being there for me through it all. Even the ones I don't talk to anymore; thank you. Anyway, I hope you guys liked this graduation post! Below are some pictures from my friend Olivia's graduation party.

(Mike and I)

(Cedric and I)

(Mike and Olivia)

-Jay P-

5 comments:

Jade said...

aw! Congrats! I can't believe you graduated. I've been a fan of you and your blog since you were just a freshmen. You've come so far. Everyone looks so nice. haha I love the picture of you and Mike. You guys look like you're sitting at an event. Him and Olivia are cute together too :). Well, this is a long comment. Just wanted to say that I'm proud of you. Think you could comment back?

Anonymous said...

you should be proud of yourself. youve done a lot that many high school students havent. you are very successful for just graduating high school a few days ago. I am excited to follow your journey now. hahhaha btw I love how you put your teacher on your website again. He should feel honored to be your favorite lmao!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I can't wait to see what's next for jayswag. You and Dylan are going to make it big someday soon. Good luck to both of you. Are you going to college?

Rachel said...

I really like your outfit :)

John.Panichella said...

@Jade Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one of them.

@Anonymous2 Yes! I am going to college, but staying home. Who knows what will happen next =]