6/19/12

Hiatus - I Promise I'll Be Back


Hello! First and foremost I want to say that this post is not exactly easy for me to write. I love Jay Swag Entertainment News and everything it stand for, and I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for this blog. I have interviewed tons of celebrities and met some amazing people on this journey, but my most incredible experience has certainly been interacting with you guys; my readers. When I first started this blog I had no idea how big it would get. I understand that I still have a long way to go before I get to where I want to be, but the daily comments, emails, and tweets are definitely the driving force behind my ambition. 

That being said, there comes a time when decisions must be made, and this is one of those times. It pains me to admit this, but I need a break. This decision has not come easily and I have spoken with my closest friends on this matter. Not all of them support my idea, but at the end of the day I believe that you have to be true to yourself and I know that this is exactly what I need. 

I know by this point most of you are probably asking yourselves the main question; "how long will the break be?" I can guarantee you that the break will be no longer than two weeks. I am going on vacation next week, and while I'm there I may be working on some things for the website. At the end of the day, I am just taking a break from posting. I will still be on Twitter (@OfficialJaySwag) and I will certainly check my comments daily, and respond to you guys. I'm not leaving you. I am so grateful for your support and that is the last thing I want you to think. I will also be setting up interviews, so when I do return I can come back with a bang! Thank you guys for everything you have done for me. I hope you understand.
-Jay P- 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you. Your real fans will never leave and of course we understand.

Lauren xoxo said...

If u think we r here for u for the posts u r wrong. We want to follow ur journey. Everyone has to take a break. Well be here when u come back. Don't worry :)

Jade said...

That's fine! Don't be sorry it's okay. We will be here whenever you come back. Enjoy your vacation

Anonymous said...

Come back soon

Anonymous said...

Im going to miss your posts but you have to do what makes you happy. Best of luck and I hope this break is exactly what you need. May it restore your passion.

Brittany Thomas said...

We'll always be here supporting you.

John.Panichella said...

THank you for all your nice comments! It means a lot to me that I have your support. I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

two weeks without jayswag is a lot longer than i though. miss you

Anonymous said...

never give up! but breaks are needed. enjoy new york