6/14/12

Beauty and A Beat - Justin Bieber ft Nicki Minaj




I knew it would only be a matter of time before these two superstars teamed up for a song. If I'm being completely honest, I was a little apprehensive when I saw that a song featuring both Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj had been released, but after listening to it I must admit that I'm a fan! Take a listen to Beauty and A Beat which will appear on Justin Bieber's sophomore album Believe. Justin sounds pretty good and I love Nicki's verse. Overall, I'm really feeling this song! Do you guys like it?
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you admitted on twitter that you used to hate on justin bieber for no reason. glad you realized you were wrong. I forgive you though. especially since you liked this song

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It's amazingg.

Brittany said...

i am justinbieber biggest fan and i have my birth day party can you tell him to come or no and i am going to be 12 years old so he would like to come and sing for me

Anonymous said...

when is dylan releasing more covers