5/2/12

YouTube Artist of the Month - Jenna Sousa



It's time to feature another YouTube Artist of the Month! This month I am so excited to feature the incredible Jenna Sousa. My friend Chris IM'd me the other day and said "I found a star," and attached to the IM was a link of Jenna Sousa's cover of "Best Thing I Never Had." I clicked the link and began watching. Wow...he was right! If there really is an "it factor," this girl definitely has it. 

I began watching all of her videos and was extremely impressed by her voice. One of my favorite videos was her cover of "Not Like The Movies." I posted it above so you could check it out. I'm predicting that in a few years "Jenna Sousa" will be a household name. Her tone is unique, her range is good, and at only 14-years-old it's obvious that she has so much room to grow. Subscribe to her channel and follow her on Twitter @Songlover6
-Jay P- 


12 comments:

Jamie said...

her voice is craazy! love it so much.

Anonymous said...

omg she is so goooood

Anonymous said...

We love you Jenna! Everyone, watch out for this one! She is going to be the icon of our generation, coming soon!

BillBoardrecords said...

This girl is a superstar! Waiting for the first album and sold-out concert! We will be there!

Anonymous said...

Here come your fans Jenna! Love you and we will always support you! #sousalover

vinylrecordking said...

This girl is a superstar in the making. She has an incredible voice, beauty, presence, and overall talent. I think in a few short years she will be selling records worldwide. I expect to see her shinning in the lights real soon.

Anonymous said...

This is a great article for the best young singer on the planet! We love you Jenna and love your voice! (and you are beautiful!)

Jennasousafanclub said...

Just tweeted this and hopefully everyone will share it! We love you Jenna! Sousalovers are coming!

John.Panichella said...

Thanks to everyone who has commented! I cannot wait to hear more from Jenna. I am sure we are watching a star in the making. =]

Anonymous said...

Wait till they hear your originals!! True artist! Great voice, writer, dancer, beautiful inside and out! More than a youtube artist!! Triple threat!! Great article and yes we are watching a star in the making!

melissa said...

jenna you are amazing singer and you are a true superstar !!

Anonymous said...

Better than Katy! Jenna can sing live! She is live in the "Best thing I Never Had" video and it
is just as amazing as when she is recorded! Love her, True Artist!