5/18/12

Senior Prom !


I can't believe I'm already writing this post. Last night I attended my senior prom! It's so weird that in just a few days I'll be finished with high school. I had such a nice night at prom and it was a great way to end my high school career. I went with my friend Abbie (pictured above). After last night it's definitely going to be a little harder to just graduate and move on to college. The only word that comes to mind is "bittersweet." For now though, check out some of my favorite photos of the night!

(Olivia, Mr. Markellos, Myself, Nicole)

(Fellow socialite/blogger Savannah Britt)

(Bri, Joe, Abbie, Me)

-Jay P-

7 comments:

Lauren Tomes said...

omggg you and your date look perfectt. I love her dress and you look so goood in that tux. "Who are you wearing?" lolll. & who is Mr. Markellos? He's cute!..is that weird? he's probably old okay bye now. I'm being a creep lol.

Anonymous said...

I love your friend Bri's dress and Nicole looks gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit jayyp. I like how it's different. I'm assuming you didn't rent it then? Everyone looks so nice. You and your teacher have the same hair hahaha. oh! and you and Savannah look like you could be at a red carpet event. I'm glad you had fun though. Thanks for sharing your night with us.

John.Panichella said...

@Lauren Haha I bought my suit so it's a mix of Armani, YSL, and Burberry.

Gina said...

Why wasnt Dylan there!

MommaSousa said...

You guys look AMAZING!! I hope you had fun! Special night and one you will always remember!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! Hope you enjoyed your night.