5/24/12

Phillip Phillips Crowned Winner of American Idol


After a fierce competition and a record breaking 132 million votes, Phillip Phillips was crowned the winner of the eleventh season of American Idol. If you follow me on Twitter than you know I may be one of the biggest Jessica Sanchez supporters, and that explains all of my angry tweets last night. I apologize for that. I want to congratulate Phillip Phillips and I'm wishing him a fruitful career. 



That being said, check out what may just be the best performance to ever hit the Idol stage! Jennifer Holliday teamed up with Jessica Sanchez to sing her hit song And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going. Wow! Words cannot describe how incredible this was. Jessica Sanchez may just be one of the greatest singers out there at the moment. I'm going to miss tweeting with you guys every week. We'll have to find a new show to watch together haha! Anyway, let me know what you thought about the finale.
-Jay P- 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phillip <33

Jocelyn Avara said...

Phillip deserved to win! Jessica is good too but Phillip was better

Kelsie said...

^^^^ Jessica Sanchez was better than Phillip sorry to tell you. Just listen to that last performance she gave with Jennifer Holiday. Remarkable

Anonymous said...

Jessica is the best singer. She is the WORLD IDOL not the American Idol.

Anonymous said...

this is unfair. a girl hasnt won since jordin sparks...they need to take the show off the air

Jade said...

Thats not fairr. Jessica Sanchez should've won