5/27/12

New Music: War Cry - Jeury San


I have some new music for you guys to check out! This is called War Cry and it is by Jeury San. A New York native, Jeury San has always dreamed of creating music for everyone to enjoy. He cites Kid Cudi, Kanye West, and Dr. Dre, just to name a few, as his biggest inspirations. As soon as the song started I couldn't help but tap my foot along to the beat. War Cry was produced by Billy Martin, aka Villain of the band Good Charlotte. Be sure to check out the song below and to follow Jeury San on Twitter. 

-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Julia said...

this is really catchy! I like it. Thanks for sharing it :)

Anonymous said...

This is so catchy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay P. I wanted to say that I love you and your website. It's really amazing what you've done at your age! Keep it up. I'm sure you get this a lot but you are very inspiring. I'll be a supporter of yours forever.

Myra said...

nice song i like the beat

John.Panichella said...

@Anonymous(2) Thank you so much for your comment! Your support really means so much to me =].