5/23/12

Lenovo Speakers! Get Your Jams On!

This post brought to you by Lenovo. All opinions are 100% mine.

_38_0_57Y6361_V1.jpg (JPEG Image, 1000 × 1000 pixels).jpg

Hey guys! Check out this amazing Lenovo speaker system that I just found out about!

_38_0_57Y6361_V2.jpg (JPEG Image, 1000 × 1000 pixels).jpg

The Lenovo speaker M0520 is a speaker system that plugs right into your laptop or desktop via USB! I don't know about you but sometimes my laptop speakers just don't do it for me. I've been looking for a good external speaker to use with my laptop but everything is so bulky! The Lenovo speaker is super sleek, elegant, and doesn't take up much room at all! It features 4 watts of power, energy saving function, and my favorite feature, wire spools for easy storage! I hate having to find a way to wrap up all the wires without messing anything up so it's nice that this has an easy way to store it.i

Virtually anyone can use this! Maybe you're having a small gathering and want to blast some music but your laptop speakers aren't loud enough. Just plug in your Lenovo system and BAM, everyone can enjoy your music! What if your internal speakers stop working? Replacing that can be super expensive. Why spend all that money when you can buy this alternative that will be just as good!

I know for me this is exactly what I need! It's more compact than all the other speakers out there, and as someone who tends to stay pretty trendy, I like the look of these. The quality is also amazing! I could use this everyday listening to music in my free time, or when I'm working on recordings with my friends, The Lenovo speakers will allow for me to hear every fine detail and produce a great track! I definitely reccomeng checking it out!

-Jay P- 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like them! They're cute lol