5/29/12

Justin Bieber - Die In Your Arms



Justin Bieber's new song Die In Your Arms is here! Of course I had to blog about it. Now, I was pretty harsh on Boyfriend when it first came it (even though it grew on me). That being said, I actually really like this song. I think this is the kind of music that Justin needs to be making. His voice sounds really good on it and it has a unique sound. I hope the rest of his album is similar to this. What do you think of Justin Bieber's single Die In Your Arms.
-Jay P-

7 comments:

Deanna said...

I knew you'd like this song. I think your friend Dylan would sound really good singing this btw (: just a suggestion.

Jade said...

I love it too. He sounds so different but in a really really good way

Anonymous said...

he's like his own person now! it doesn't sound like Justin Timberlake. I really dig it

Courtney Oak said...

SO good. I agree with the first comment. Dylan should cover the song.

Anonymous said...

such a good songg<3 been on repeat for the past 24hours. Good luck with your graduation tomorrow (: I thought you were much older. It's cool that you are so young though.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Good luck today

John.Panichella said...

@Deanna Hmm I'll tell him and see what he thinks!