5/3/12

Jessica Sanchez - You Are So Beautiful




Flawless; that's the only word that comes to mind when I watched Jessica Sanchez sing "You Are So Beautiful" on American Idol last night. Yet again, I got chills while listening to Jess sing. The way that she can control her vibrato is ridiculous! In my opinion she is the best singer left in this competition and if she keeps singing like this she can easily win. I'm extremely annoyed with the judges for not giving her a standing ovation though. This was just as good as her performance of  "I Will Always Love You." Of course they stood for Joshua...no surprise there.  Anyway, tune into American Idol tonight to see who gets let go. It better not be Jess, because if it is I honestly can say I won't watch anymore.
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she made it! i hope she winsssss

Anonymous said...

best performance of the season

Tara said...

omg she sounds sooo good here. I get so scared that they're going to vote her off. Will you interview her after the show?

Daniel said...

Wow she is really good every time she sings i forget shes so young i really hope she does win great voice great presence and great attitude

John.Panichella said...

Tara: I would LOVE to interview Jess after the show. =] I'll definitely attempt to contact her. I think it's going to be hard if she wins but I'll try my best !