5/9/12

Jermaine Paul Wins 'The Voice'


Well this season of The Voice ended last night and Jermaine Paul was declared the winner. I am a little shocked that he won, just because he seemed to be such an underdog throughout the whole competition. I believe vocally Juliet Simms is better, but as far as making progress goes, Jermaine certainly has grown the most as an artist. His performance of "I Believe I Can Fly" actually impressed me and that was the one moment that I thought he actually had a chance at winning the title.

Juliet Simms came in second place and is already talking about doing a song with Cee Lo Green. I interviewed Juliet back in 2010 and I'm so happy for her! She's such a nice person and I hope that her future is very bright. I'll definitely be tracking her career and seeing what's next. What did you think of the finale? Were you happy with the winner? 
-Jay P- 

3 comments:

Brenda said...

awesome performances last night but Juliet should hvae won

Anonymous said...

Juliet was the best! Everyone who voted for her should focus their attention on Idol now and Vote for Jessica Sanchez

Anonymous said...

I loved his voice but you're right. Juliet should be THE VOICE. She's s good and unique.