5/13/12

Hot Mamas

In honor of Mother's day I decided to dedicate this style post to all the moms out there! In looking back, some of my favorite celebrities are STYLISH MOMS themselves. I have too many, these are my top 3:

Everyone is still gleaming about Beyonce's gown at the Met Gala. I loved it! PS, how cute is bey-by--actually, her little family is all adorbs.


Gwen Stefani has been on of my style loves for as long as I can remember! Her Harajuku lines are doing great, and so is her L.A.M.B. collection. Ahh, she's my favorite California girl. Thank God for No Doubt working on new music together too!


Nicole Richie has come a LONG way from her "Simple Life" days, I did not like her back then. She has really shown out to be a great mom and great business woman. I am obsessed with her House of Harlow line of jewelry as well. Her style is so amazing.


Who's your favorite stylish mom?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

ahh loving Gwen. her gown is to die for

Anonymous said...

Love beyoncee Happy Mothers Day to your momm

Anonymous said...

Gwen!!! she's perfect.

Pamela said...

gwen stefani has always been my fashion icon. luv her in that gown