5/8/12

Christina Aguilera and Chris Mann Sing "The Prayer"



I have yet to watch last night's episode of The Voice but I've been hearing great things about Christina Aguilera and Chris Mann's performance of The Prayer so I had to look it up and see what was the big deal. I just got done listening to it and overall I thought it was a great performance. I'm still not sure that Chris Mann deserves to be in the finals over Lindsey Pavao, but that's just a personal opinion. Also, if I'm being completely honest I feel like he was out sang by Christina.

The one thing that I loved about this performance was that it proved just how amazing Christina Aguilera really is. Her voice is incredible and I feel like a lot of people underestimate her. She's been receiving a ton of criticism about her weight lately, but I really think it's important to judge her on her talent. She's on a show called "The Voice," and this performance proves why she is one of the judges. I really enjoyed her vocals and I can't wait to watch the rest of the show tonight. Don't be surprised if I blog about it again!
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was really good! I have to agree though, Chris Mann was drowned out

Jade said...

I hope Juliet Simms wins! Just because you net her :)

Anonymous said...

You know Juliet and Jessica Sanchez BUT...who do you like more AND who do you think is better ; )?

Lisa said...

Jermaine Paul won :( I was really rooting for Juliet though. Oh well. Girls never win these kind of shows.

John.Panichella said...

Ahh! There's no way that I could pick Juliet or Jessica. They're both incredibly talented and two different artists.