5/10/12

Britney Spears Joins 'X Factor'


After months of rumors and speculations E! has confirmed that Britney Spears will, in fact, be a judge on the next season of Simon Cowell's hit show the X Factor

Britney Spears will be sitting along side Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid on the panel of judges this fall. There is no word on who the fourth judge will be, and I haven't really heard many rumors regarding the fourth judge either. I think that Spears will be a great addition to the show just because she is such a huge star. She's arguably one of the biggest pop stars of my generation and her fan base is huge. Her presence alone will definitely give the show a boost in ratings.

Now, just how much did Britney cost the producers? Would you believe me if I said $15 million!? That's right! Britney Spears is receiving a whopping $15 million to grace the judges panel. That's more money than Jennifer Lopez gets for being a judge on American Idol. I guess whatever Simon Cowell does, he does big. Although the monetary figure is rather large, I think it's worth it. Like I said, the show's ratings will definitely spike with Britney on the show. I was very impressed by the first season and I'm definitely looking forward to the second season!
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she can really make a difference on the show.. i know i'll definitely watch

SpearsFan said...

she's the best person for the show. I wouldn't watch if she weren't going to be on it do they made a smart choice. A lot of my friends that are fans of hers will be watching now to.

RyeMy said...

I heard that Miley Cyrus was possibly rumored to be on it. I guess Nicole S is off, that sucks. Oh well! I also heard Demi Lovato. Idk, i fell like Britney would boost ratings. BUT, Paula is a big star, everyone watched Idol with her because she was crazy. So they may be missing something. Who knows should be interesting!!!

Anonymous said...

Omg so worth watching now. And I hope ryemy is right!! I would die if Demi were on it.

Anonymous said...

omgggz I love Britney! Did you know that your site was actually being talked about on a Britney fan site?

John.Panichella said...

Haha I actually have seen that before. I love seeing my website being talked about on other places. =] thanks for stopping by !