4/14/12

Rita Ora Singing Say My Name



Roc Nation artist Rita Ora recently covered Destiny's Child's Say My Name at an after party in New York. I'm not too familiar with Rita Ora's music. I mean, I'm aware of her existence and I think she has a decent voice, but I actually thoroughly enjoyed this performance. 

What's even more impressive is the fact that she sang this song with not only Jay-Z in the audience, but Beyonce! I personally believe she did this classic justice and I'm definitely interested in seeing where her career goes. I would totally love to interview her. I think I'll have to contact her team and see if we can set something up pretty soon. Anyway, let me know what you think!
-Jay P-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u rlly rlly fake

Jake said...

i love her she is the real thing so good

Anonymous said...

She's so good seriously

erica said...

she has a really good voice. I bet she'll be bigger than rihanna. shes prettier and more talented