4/17/12

Rita Ora - How We Do (Party) Music Video



I just mentioned Rita Ora on Jay Swag a few days ago, and it seems like that was a great time to introduce her to my readers. The Roc Nation artist just released her official video for How We Do (Party) and she definitely is in party mood. The video is full of energy and Rita Ora looks gorgeous. I know a lot of people compare her to Rihanna, which isn't a bad thing, but I think this video shows off her originality as a recording artist. The song is pretty catchy as well, which is definitely a plus. I'm still working on getting an interview with Ora, but for not, enjoy the video and let me know what you think!
-Jay P- 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate how everyone compares her to rihanna

Anonymous said...

MAHHH JAM lol ive had the vide on repeat forever