4/13/12

Q&A Time


So I've gotten a few comments asking me to do another Q&A video. I haven't done one in a while so I can definitely do that for you guys! If you've seen me do one before than you know how it works, but for all my new readers all you have to do is comment on this post with your question and I may or may not answer it in the video blog next week. The only catch is you must post the comment anonymously. That way no one can say I skipped their question for personal reasons. Okay guys. Ask away!
-Jay P- 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! you're doing a vlogggggg. I want to know about Juliet Simms and Jessica Sanchez! How do you know them?

Anonymous said...

r u and dylan friends again? he's not back on the website

Anonymous said...

hiiiiI! i have two questions. how old were you when you started blogging and when did your blog become so big

Anonymous said...

besides yourself and malibumara who is your favorite blogger. your least favorite?

Anonymous said...

how do you do your hairlol

Anonymous said...

What do you love the most about blogging? And if you had a favorite interview with anybody you've interviewed, which is your favorite?

Anonymous said...

What's your next step with blogging? Are you going to try to join a larger group or continue to grow your own name?

Anonymous said...

When do you plan on doing JayySwag TV? Will Dylan be on it?

Anonymous said...

does your family support what you do

Anonymous said...

Is that real gold iphone or did an edit go on the picture to make it gold look

Anonymous said...

I luv youuu and your blogg <3 what advice would u give to ppl who want to be famous or just make a name for themselves

Alicia Lara said...

Hi, You are post a nice Entertainments article. I like this favor article. Thanks for posting like this .
Thanks
Alicia Lara
"Entertainment Marketing"