4/27/12

Nicki Minaj - Starships Music Video



Nicki Minaj may have just rejoined Twitter a few days ago, but the superstar wasted no time in tweeting the link to her brand new music video for her single Starships. While the song has a pop feel to it, I actually really enjoy the song. I'm usually not into Nicki's pop music, but Starships is certainly catchy and I find myself humming or singing the chorus throughout the day.

The video is different. I'm not sure if I get the inspiration behind it, but it does what it needs to do for a fun pop song. What do you think of Nicki's latest video?
-Jay P-

5 comments:

BarbieeMinajj said...

its so gooood nicki can do anything she want

RONAL HIXSON said...

Give me a headache! NICKI is better than this video !

Anonymous said...

I think she losing herself. She needs to come back to rap. Let's be honest the only reason you didn't review her album is because it sucks compared to her first.

Anonymous said...

Whatever. I like it. I think it's a fun song. Ignore the haters nicki!

Tami said...

I knew she wouldnt leave us. Shes back on twitter <3333333 she just wanted to prove that if she deleted her twitter she could cause chaos. her video is good too