4/16/12

Nicki Minaj Deletes Twitter


*sigh* -_- Why? Nicki Minaj recently deleted her Twitter account after discovering that her music had been leaked by a specific website, which is now shut down. In her last tweet to the public Nicki said, "Like seriously, it's but so much a person can take. Good f**king bye." 

Now, I'm a huge Nicki fan. I have been for the longest. I mean, I've been listening to her music long before she went mainstream. That being said, I try to keep it real here on Jay Swag and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Deleting her Twitter and freaking out on her fans is completely uncalled for and I believe will cause problems for Nicki in the future. All of this took place only days after Nicki found out that her fans got her album to number one. You would think she would appreciate it. I don't know, but to me this is not acceptable and Nicki needs to regroup, come back to Twitter, and release an apology statement. What do you think of Minaj's departure?
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lollz kingsley said its becuz she wanted us to distract us from the fact that the starships video isnt out yet. maybe thats it! oh well nicki we dont forget we love u still so remember always that. and please com eback

Anonymous said...

shes just lookin for attention since she's been losing fans

Yung said...

I used to luv her but now she is being stupid. She need to get the hell back on twitter and stop bitching about her life. They leaked a song. get over it. You still rich and your FANS are loyal. If you loved the fans you would be on Twitter nicki.

Mireya Minaj said...

no one cares about her anymore. she lost all of her fans for doing this

Anonymous said...

^^^^^^

if she lost all her fans..why yaa last name still minaj...