4/9/12

Lamar Odom Severs Ties With Dallas


It was only a few months ago that Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks, causing himself and Khloe to pack up and move to Texas. Today, Odom announced that he will no longer be playing for the Mavs. Lamar released this statement: "The Mavericks and I have mutually agreed that it's in the best interest of both parties for me to step away from the team...I'm sorry things didn't work out better for both of us, but I wish the Mavs organization, my teammates, and Dallas fans nothing but continued success in the defense of their championship."

According to sources, the deal is effective immediately, but Lamar will not formally be released until the end of the season. He will, until then, be listed as inactive, and at the end of the year he will then be traded to another team. I'm wishing him and Khloe the best of luck in the future!
-Jay P- 

2 comments:

Keri said...

omg and they just moved too! :( thats so sad. I wonder how Khloe is going to deal with this

Anonymous said...

Bet this is just to make the show interesting. -_- it's sad.