4/12/12

Jessica Sanchez - Stuttering



It's Thursday, which means last night was my favorite day of the week; American Idol night! Obviously I love the show and that is clearly evident through the massive amount of Tweets I send out each Wednesday. First, I just want to thank all of you for tweeting along with me. I love getting your responses and seeing you guys favorite or RT my tweets. It makes it worth it!

Anyway, let's talk about my favorite contestant, Jessica Sanchez. Last night she sang Stuttering by Jazmine Sullivan. While I wasn't familiar with this particular song, I know that Jazmine Sullivan is an incredible singer. Seriously, she's so underrated. I featured her on Jay Swag a while ago and predicted she would blow up. I'm not sure why she hasn't, but her voice is unreal, but back to Jess. There is really something special about that girl. Not only is her voice one of the best on the show, but her stage presence is great. She sings with so much experience and she's only 16. I love every one of her performances and this week was no different. I just hope next week she blows us away with a huge song. We know she can sing anything, but like the judges said she needs to "take us on a ride," and show us what her voice is capable of doing! No complains about her performance last night though. I loved it and I already bought it from iTunes!
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

she can go to the finals i know she can. she is so good i believe that akon was right whe he said that she will become a legend. her voice is a gift from God

Crystal said...

I know she tweeted you saying she remembered you and Dylan but how did she know you two to begin with?

Anonymous said...

Her voice is magic. She sings Beauitufl

Anonymous said...

THIS IS RIDICULOUS HOW COULD THEY EVEN PUT HER IN THE BOTTOM...IT HAD TO BE FOR RATINGS RIGHT!?!? SHE IS WAY TOO GOOD