4/5/12

Jessia & Joshua's Duet



I'm a little late with this, but I just had to share this performance with you! Jessica and Joshua sang an amazing rendition of I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) last night. The two of them are definitely my favorite singers in the competition, and their powerhouse vocals outshines the rest of the contestants. I would love to see these two in the finale. Of course, I can't write about American Idol without mention Skylar, who also delivered a stellar performance! It should be interesting to see who goes home tonight. I predict that whoever it is, the judges will use their save!
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU WERE WRONG. THEY DIDNT SAVE DEANDRE

Kristina said...

I want Jessica to win! I bet you and Dylan would like that hahaha. How did you feel when he tweeted you?

Jade said...

wow they are great! They should totes be the final 2

Anonymous said...

#Bestoffffthenightttt