4/7/12

Beez In The Trap Video



Nicki Minaj just released the official video for Beez In The Trap and I actually really like it. Compared to her last music videos, this one is more hip-hop and a lot less pop. I like the direction that the director went with and I think Nicki looks great! I like her outfits, I like her hair, and I like that nothing is too crazy, as opposed to the Stupid Hoe video. For me, this is one of my favorite songs off the album, and the video actually makes me like it even more. I really want Nicki to stay on this path. I'm afraid she's going to turn into Kes$ha soon, and that is something that I don't want to see happen. Let me know what you think of the video in the comments below!
-Jay P- 

7 comments:

Kevin said...

wow I love thiz video

Sonia Alvarez said...

Luvvvv the video. Yu rightt tho. she needa stay like this and do more music like this cuz its hottt. It remind me of that one song she had with usher

Anonymous said...

This is off topic but when will you do a Q&A again ahaha. I have questions for youu. LIke what do you liek about blogging..what don't you like. How are people in your life about it. I think that you should do one soon

john panichella said...

hmm if you guys really want one maybe I'll do another one soon! I have to think about it haha. I'll definitely post/tweet and let you know what I decide to do =]. Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Jay Swag (:

Jade said...

Happy Easter. I hope that you and your family have a great day

Anonymous said...

I hate you and this stupid blog. You are bad blogger who do not know what talked about.