4/4/12

Adele Will Release New Music This Year !


I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear this! A little while back I had posted that Adele would not be releasing any new music for a few years because she said that she wanted to take a break. Well, that may not necessarily be the case! The singer spoke to NRJ Radio and said that fans can expect some new music, hopefully, by the end of the year. She said, "There was a good two years between my first and second albums, so it'll be the same this time." She goes onto say that the reason it takes so long is because she personally pens every song on her album.

I'm definitely willing to wait until the end of the year for new Adele. I think she is one of the most talented singers of my time and I love every single one of her songs. I'll be keeping you all posted with up-to date information, as soon as I learn more regarding her new songs/album.
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Aly said...

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!
<3

Joan Mill said...

you go adele! cant wait for more music<333333

Anonymous said...

if i were her i would be nervous. her music has been so great. something has to be bad eventually.. right?

Anonymous said...

this is the best thing you have every posted

Anonymous said...

I think she is done with her career. She cant top her current album so she should not even bother trying