3/3/12

Pink Friday Roman Reloaded Album Cover


Check out the cover of Nicki Minaj's new album "Pink Friday - Roman Reloaded." The cover features Nicki Minaj with a blonde wig and colorful makeup, along with a background splattered with paint. Minaj recently spoke out about the album, which will be released on April 3rd.

In regards to her most recent single "Roman Reloaded" which featured Lil Wayne, Nicki said, "That's just a preview of what's to come on the album. I know what people need right now... April 3 is gonna be a doozy. It's gonna be crazy. It's gonna be important for just hip-hop culture and pop culture. It's gonna be very big."

I really hope this means that Nicki will be returning to rap! I don't mind a few pop songs on the album, but I would love to hear more rap tracks. I'm very interested in seeing what Nicki comes up with, so I'll be sure to get a copy of Roman Reloaded once it's released. Will you be buying?
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Michelle Jones said...

I love nicki! i hope her album is just like roman reloaded. she said she knows what we need well thats what we need

Travis said...

if this the case then ima be so hype when her album drop. im tired of all this pop shit she been releasing

Anonymous said...

This is great news!

Anonymous said...

I will buy because I love the Nikki Minaj and I want support for her.

Jade said...

I'm sure your happy :) I bet her new album will be just as good as her first one