3/23/12

Kim Kardashian Flour Bombed



Kim Kardashian was at the London Hotel in West Hollywood for the launch of her new fragrance. The socialite was giving interviews to the press, when all of a sudden she was hit by a bag of flour! The bag was thrown by a young female, if you can even say that, attending the event. It's sad when people don't know how to act in public. At least Kim Kardashian remained calm about the situation.

Kim told E! the following; "That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that's happened to me. Like I said to my makeup artist, I wanted more powder and that's a whole lot of translucent powder right there!" Sources are saying that despite being a little annoyed, Kim laughed off the entire situation. The same cannot be said about her family.  Kris Jenner said, "If anybody comes at me with something call security." Khloe also commented saying, "I wish I was there with my sister tonight. I bet you woman wouldn't have dared a thing..."

What are you thoughts on the situation? Do you believe that security should have been tighter? 
-Jay P- 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PEOPLE ARE TRASHY

Anonymous said...

How did someone even get a way with this. it seems fake to me. wouldnt security be higher at an event like this?

Rachel said...

LOLLLLL