3/22/12

Jessica Sanchez Steals the Show



It's no surprise that American Idol is one of my favorite shows. I probably annoy all of you on Twitter when it's on haha! Anyway, I've been a supporter of Jessica Sanchez for years now. I used to speak with her through email and social networking sites and she's one of the nicest people ever. Unfortunately, I haven't spoken to her in so long, but I'm still a huge fan. Check out her amazing performance of Everybody Has a Dream from last night. Let me know what you thought!
-Jay P-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was my favorite performance of the night, and of hers in general. i felt so much emotion

Mark said...

SHES THE BEST

Anonymous said...

she is too good.

BUT

can you believe what happened tonight? HOW could they send home ericca but keep hejann who cant even sing!?

Anonymous said...

good luck on your test today loll you've been tweeting about it and you seem nervous. who cares what happens. you can just try again

Melody Park said...

I am so proud of her!!!!! She has made it so far and she is going to be famous very soon. WIn or not, she will have a record deal I know it. <333333