3/8/12

Jessica Sanchez Delivers Flawless Performance


My favorite contestant on American Idol, Jessica Sanchez, delivered an incredible performance of Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You," last night on the show. I've been a big supporter of Jess since I was in 8th grade and it's so nice to see that she's finally getting the credit that she deserves. If she gets sent home anytime soon I honestly won't watch the show anymore. Check out her amazing performance below, which prompted a standing ovation from the judges!


-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's safe dont worry!

Anonymous said...

when your website was super super young you wrote a little article about her because she was in some contest with I Kissed A Girl or something haha. I remember how much you supported her. You even put up her singing Where Are you Christmas, and featured her as one of your first YouTUbe ARtist of the month.

Brielle said...

What a great shot of her. She really looks like a professional.

Anonymous said...

omg people are going to forget all about charice now! this girl sounds better on the high notes, and her control is impecable. That vibrato is hard to achieve without it sounding insane. great performance

Corrine said...

JS will never compare to charice. she is good but charice is GREAT. Sanchez will cannot do this song justice