3/15/12

American Idol Recap: Joshua Ledet Shines


It's time to recap American Idol! Last night the contestants had to sing a song from the year in which they were born. Personally, I felt like most of the performances were just average. Of course, there is always that one stand out performance of the night, and this week that performance came from Joshua Ledet! Joshua sang "When a Man Loves a Woman," and absolutely killed it! His voice is amazing, and reminiscing of the old school soul singers. From the beginning of the performance, everything was perfect. The judges (who were way too harsh on every contestant) actually loved Joshua. This was one of the only times I agreed with the judges last night.

Aside from Josh, the other stand out performances of the night belonged to Colton, Hollie, Jessica, and Phillip. They could get rid of all of the other contestants and I honestly wouldn't care. At this point in the competition I would like to see the final two being Joshua Ledet and Jessica Sanchez. Who are your favorites thus far? I also would love to hear what you thought about the judges last night! I thought they were really off and that their comments almost made no sense. Be sure to tune into American Idol tonight to see if your favorite performer made it through!
-Jay P- 


5 comments:

Dana Smith said...

Joshua Ledit is the best! I would love to hear him live. His voice speaks to me

Jade said...

Haha I agre with you The judges were being super mean to all of the singers. Especially Jessica Sanchez.

Anonymous said...

Im really upset that they sent Shannon home. She was so good. She's just even having a hard time adjusting.

Anonymous said...

Joshua Ledet is amazing! hands doesn performance of the night. Dont really care that Shannons gone

Anonymous said...

I see jessica RT'd you lol maybe she'll remember that you've been supporting her for years soon.