3/1/12

Amber Rose Engaged to Wiz Khalifa


Rapper Wiz Khalifa and his girlfriend Amber Rose are now engaged! Amber confirmed this by sharing a picture on twitter of her new engagement ring. Along with the picture she tweeted, "He has made me the happiest woman in the world!

When Wiz Khalifa was asked about a possible marriage at the Grammy's on February 12th, he said that he would propose when he felt that the time was right. I guess that everything is going well! Wiz Khalifa also tweeted a picture of the picture and said "She said yes! Love is everywhere."


I'm glad to see the two are happy together, and I'm wishing them the best in the future. I'll be sure to keep you updated as soon as I find out more about their wedding date and location!
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I wishhhhh someone would buy me a ring like that

Anonymous said...

They won't last long. Who wants to take bets.... I say three months tops

Anonymous said...

I say five months!!!!!

Tayyyyy said...

aw! im so happy for them