3/26/12

1000 Posts!...Well Kind Of.


I cannot believe that I missed my 1000th post...but I did! So this is post 1001, but I am writing it to celebrate that JaySwag.com has reached a huge milestone. When I started I never thought that any of this would be possible. A lot has changed from 2008 when it all began, but I am so proud of everything that I have been able to accomplish. 

I want to thank Malibu Mara for being the best fashion blogger out there. Working with her has been incredible and together out blogs have both become pretty popular. I'm sure the future is going to be bright for both of us and I can't wait to work on more collaborations and posts. Look out for her on Jay Swag TV once that launches very soon.

I also need to thank Jeff Skomsky, my senior journalist. He didn't really do much for me at first, but recently he has helped a lot. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the amount of emails and interview requests I get and it's so nice to have someone who is willing to help you. He has even travelled to Philly for me to cover an event that I was unable to attend, and interviewed Elvis Duran for the website.

Of course, I need to give a shout out to all of the celebrities, recording artists, actors, etc, that I have interviewed in the past years. It means so much to me to have had the chance to speak with, and meet some of the people I have met. I want to thank every record label and agent that has liked my website enough to send me press releases, music, interviews, and other different materials.

Lastly, I want to thank you guys, the readers. I can't believe that everyday when I log onto my computer I can go on this website that I have created and read comments from different people that appreciate what I do. I love hearing from you guys on here, Twitter, and through email. I have some interviews planned for the future that I'm sure you're going to love. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, but thanks for all of your support thus far. Subscribe to my YouTube channel JaySwagTV and look out for web series that will be coming soon. Thanks guys!
-Jay P-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw congrats!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! you will accomplish so much more :)

Jade said...

Wow! 1000 posts that great. You are a great example of what teenagers should strive to be. You're doing something good with your life and it's so inspiring. Keep it up

Anonymous said...

You should never give up. You're a great role model for the young people out there. Everyone who has a dream should go for it, and work hard towards it. Congratulations and keep up the great work

MalibuMara said...

congrats and thanks for the shoutout :)
More greatness to come!