2/24/12

Vote for Jessica Sanchez



If you watch American Idol than you already know about the amazing talent that is Jessica Sanchez. If not, watch her above performance which was good enough to get her into the top 24 for this season! I have been following Jessica Sanchez and her career for almost five years now. I always believed she had what it takes to make it and now I'm so happy to see hear on American Idol. I want to ask all of you to please vote for her this season! This performance is just one of many, I'm sure, but you can definitely hear her amazing tone and range. I was very impressed with her rendition of "The Prayer"and I'm sure you will be too. Also, feel free to follow her on Twitter @JSanchezAI11
-Jay P-

5 comments:

JESSICAESANCHEZFAN said...

she is soooo great. I too have been a fan of hers for so so long hhehehe. so glad shes getting the regocnition that she finally deservers

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE

Ryan said...

She should win it all. Very emotional voice

Raee said...

she deserves all the success that she can get. she is so exciting as a performer and gives me GOOSIES as jlo would say ; )

Anonymous said...

she tweeted that her voice isnt working. i hope she can still sing for the live show