2/25/12

Nicki Minaj ft Lil Wayne - Roman Reloaded



Is this real!? Has Nicki Minaj heard all of our pleas to bring back the real Nicki? I think so, but take a listen for yourself. Check out Nicki Minaj's new song, "Roman Reloaded," which features her mentor Lil Wayne. Nicki Minaj spits some good rhymes on this track, and I like the fact that Lil Wayne is on the song as well. I'm not really a big Weezy fan but I love when they work together.

Nicki Minaj has been on a "pop spree" lately, with all of her current material sounding completely different from her old sound, so it's great for her old fans to hear something different. Personally, I'm a huge fan of the song and I'm glad that she's back to her roots. I hope to many more songs like this on her album. If she does that, I think she can be just as successful with her sophomore album, as she was with her first. What do you think of "Roman Reloaded?"
-Jay P-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she goin in like she usedta dats whats up doe

Brandon Frederick said...

really feeling this one. she just telling it how it is. sounds like old nicki too. more songs like this >

Anonymous said...

I love this so much!

Anonymous said...

hate wayne on but i really am so happy that nicki minaj is back to how she used to be. i hope her whole album is JUST like this song