2/19/12

Miranda Lambert/Chris Brown Feud?


Honestly, I wasn't even aware of this little feud but now that it's been brought to my attention I have to talk about it. Apparently, Miranda Lambert (...I still don't know who she is) had an issue with Chris Brown performing at the Grammy's since it was only three years after his incident with Rihanna. She took to Twitter to express her dissatisfaction, which of course caught the attention of Chris. After reading her tweets Chris Brown responded by saying, "Hate all u want becuz I got a Grammy now! That's the ultimate f**k off! I'm back so watch my back as I walk away from all this negativity."

Well, that must not have sat well with Miranda because she felt the need to fire back again, this time during her concert. Right before she was about to sing the only song of hers that anyone knows, "Gunpowder and Lead" she held up a sign that read "Take notes Chris Brown." I'm not really sure why Miranda Lambert is even against Chris. The whole situation is old news and she needs to mind her business in my opinion. Who's side are you on?
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Autumn said...

uhh Miranda Lambert is the most amazing person how can you say "who is she"

Carlos said...

chris is the best. he good as hell this bitch needs to leave him alone. foh

Anonymous said...

Miranda's mor talented thn chris so she can say whatever she wants. he's an abuser

Jody Bray said...

LOL i love Miranda she is so funny for doing this. Chris Brown is a loser anyway. he fights with everyone because no one cares about him anymore.

Anonymous said...

GO MIRANDA . how could u not know her.. i guess you dont know one of the biggest artists in country right now?