2/3/12

Melanie Amaro's Super Bowl Commercial



It may be a little early, but Melanie Amaro's Super Bowl commercial has officially been released. Check it out above. Melanie is joined by Elton John and Flavor Flav to promote Pepsi. Melanie sounds great (obviously) but I don't like what they did with the song. I completely understand that they were looking for a more marketable version of "Respect" but I definitely prefer the original. 

I've been reading some comments regarding the commercial and a lot of people are saying that they actually hate it, and that it shouldn't even be shown during the Super Bowl. Personally, I could care less what commercials are shown. If you don't like it, change the channel. It's not really a big deal.

In other news, Melanie Amaro has officially released "Respect" as a single, and it can be purchased on iTunes. Again, she sounds great on the track, but I feel that certain songs shouldn't be rearranged. Go check it out for yourself and let me know what you think!
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know how she won. shes fake she cant sing and this sucked

Gabiiix said...

she is great iduncare what anybody says!

Scott said...

The commercial is actually pretty funny lmao. flavor flav elton john and melanie. it has to be good haha.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I actually kinda like it.

Anonymous said...

LOL luv the commercial

Anonymous said...

SHES the BEST singer OF any TALENT show IN the WHOLE world I wish THAT they WOULD find SOMEONE like HER on THE voice OR on AMERICAN idol BUT they WONT