2/20/12

Chris Brown and Rihanna Working Together





Rihanna teamed up with Chris Brown to create a "Turn Up The Music" Remix.  Personally, I'm over their past and I couldn't care less about that anymore. I think they both have grown from that situation and if they can get along now, why shouldn't they work together? I mean, lets be honest, you all loved everything they ever did together. In my opinion, this song is no different. I love their vocals together and I've always believed that when they work together their music is amazing. What do you think of the song? Are you okay with them working together, or are their past experiences just too much? Feel free to share your thoughts and comments below!
-Jay P- 

*Update* I've included the full "Birthday Cake" track below which features Chris Brown. Still love their music together. Just because they're doing a duet, doesn't mean that they're in a relationship, or having sex. People need to really stop hating on everyone who likes the songs, and just let it be!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Anonymous said...

i guess you codone harassment and assualt. great things to approve of

john panichella said...

I guess you CONDONE horrendous spelling?

Rachel Skye said...

GOOD haha no I dont feel so awkward for liking this AND THE birthday cake remix. they make hot shit together. ppl need to chill with all the hate.

RihRihNavy said...

Cakeee remix is bangn. TUTM is hot too. both are amazing rih's vocals on TUTM are too good

Axel said...

rihanna sings about "hopeless places" and then she sings with Chris Brown...thats a hopepless place. Im so mad at her. never listening to her music again. it makes me sick. are we supposed to pretend that her past music about chris was just all fake.

Anonymous said...

Sosososo happy there's a full version to birthday cake now. It's going straight in my iPod.

Jade said...

I like the songs :) I'm surprised you responded to that person above though! That's not like you haha