2/21/12

Adele Performs at Brit Awards 2012



She's amazing. I don't know how many times I can say it, but I figured another post about her would be acceptable. This is Adele's performance of "Rolling in the Deep" today at the 2012 Brit Awards. My only criticism, is that I wish she would sing a different song sometimes. I much rather prefer hearing "Rumor Has It," "Don't You Remember," or "Set Fire to the Rain." Regardless, words cannot describe my love for Adele. I will interview her some day!
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Danielle S. said...

i love your obsession with adele hahaha you always tweet about her and post about her. it's adorable <3 at least you know real talent unlike 90% of the world

Simon said...

She could sing about kicking cats and I would love it. Such a passionate voice and old soul. It's surprising that a teenager likes her as much as the older crowd does. I assumed you were at least in your 30's. Before I clicked your about section. Dont worry, I mean that in a good way. Keep it up. You will be very successful soon.

Anonymous said...

Adele is really overrated.

Anonymous said...

the grammy performance was more epic