1/12/12

What Is Stylitics ? Chatting with Malibu Mara


I was talking with Jay Swag's Fashion Blogger, Malibu Mara, the other day and she told me about this great site that she's working with! The site is called Stylitics, and can be found at http://www.stylitics.com.  She told me the basic concept of the site and I thought it was really great. I wanted to share the information about Stylitics with you, so I decided to ask Mara a few questions. Check out what she had to say!





Tell us a little bit about your work for Stylitics.com? How did you find out about the website and how did you go about becoming a Brand Ambassador?
"I am currently a Brand Ambassador for Stylitics, I found out about them through my university. One of my fashion professors had a poster for a start-up company that was looking for fashion forward innovators and I instantly came up with ideas, and decided to sign up. It's cool because I am getting great experience working in my field, while being enrolled in school. I have been working on creating ways to drive traffic to the site and input suggestions on features and put together some trend reports. It has been a great experience so far and I am looking forward to making it an even greater second semester working for them."
What exactly is Stylitics? Can everyone join?
Stylitics is its basically your personal style assistant! Users input data and the site will keep track of what you buy, own, and wear. It tells you about trends, and rewards you on your personal tastes. It's easy to use, and really makes you think about where your money goes when it comes to your closet. Also, once you put your wardrobe into the site, its pretty fun picking out what to wear on your computer. 
Anyone can join, you can sign up on stylitics.com and my invite code is: shsutg

What makes this site unique, and different from others? Why should people sign up today?
The cool thing about Stylitics is that there is no other site out there doing this. With every action a user does (putting items in the closet, or logging into the calendar),they have the opportunity to earn points and badges. With the brands a user logs, they will eventually be able to receive incentives from them based on their personal clothing behavior.
Are there any last thoughts you have in regards to Stylitics.com?
It is a fun new way to look at the clothes in your closet, like I said you can sign up on www.stylitics.com with the code shsutg, 
They are also on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Stylitics
AND 

Try it out, tell us what you like/don't like.
-Jay P-



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems kinda interesting i may have to give it a try

Anonymous said...

I like the concept but I dont know if I'd ever take the time to upload everything I own.