1/3/12

Paranormal Activity 4 Confirmed


I guess I should have seen this coming since the 3rd installment alone made $108 million, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. I saw the first two installments and thought they were both excellent, and I've only heard good things about the third, but there really is no need for a fourth film in the series. Again, the first two were good, but they were very similar and I'm sure the third is just the same. Also, if you have something good, why ruin it by overkilling the franchise. 

I completely understand that all together these films have raked in a massive $600 million, and only cost a fraction of that to make and produce, but I'm afraid they're going to suffer from "Jersey Shore" syndrome shortly. If you ask 90% of the population, they all liked Jersey Shore when it came out, but now are extremely fed up with it. What do you think? Is there a need for a fourth Paranormal Activity, or is three the perfect amount?
-Jay P- 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree...they're going to tying something great nit shuldve just been a trilogy